FOOD FOR THE THOUGHT

"An Unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates

28 July 2009

SONA '09- COMMENTS

I've been busy this past few days due to my hectic schedule at my College studies. But I didn't forgot to watch the President's SONA last Monday, and as usual, the President again brought some walking proofs of her works, even though it literally means that she doesn't accomplished a good work on this specific areas of attention.

She also give credit to those who opposes her, including ERAP, MAR ROXAS, JDV, and FVR. For me, she doesn't need to do such things because she is there to report the nation's state, not her own state if she was affected by her own critics.

One of the lies she was telling is that at her regime, the Philippines' debt lowered. But according to some data gathered by such different organization, the Philippine's debt DOUBLED from 2 Trillion, to 4 Trillion plus Pesos.

So, will you believe to what she keeps on saying. This is how she treated us, like ANIMALS... So the right thing to do with her is to keep her with the same species of hers, the ANIMALS in the ZOO.....:0

This post is just an opinion of EHSBHIE, if you disagree with me, it's okay, but if you believe to what I'm saying, well it's better....

ADIOS! -EHSBHIE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUTHOR'S BACKGROUND

My photo
I am Ric Arlos. I'm 19y/o turning 20 this May 13, 2013. I live in Marikina City, Metro Manila. My hobbies are net-hopping, watching TV, and Singing. A former member of the Mapua Cardinal Singers; a well-known and internationally acclaimed chorale group. Currently the Public Relations Officer of the Society of OLOPSC High School Alumni until 2017.

ADD ME UP!

Jose Ricardo Arlos's Facebook profile